Hiiiiiiiiii! Glad to be posting again here after how many weeks. I want to share with you guys my life lately and what’s making me happy…
- I finished the two novel I bought last 2016. I love reading them before I sleep because that’s the time I’m all alone.
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
2. Mom bought a new oven and turbo broiler!
3. Finally had the chance to bake yay! So happy because it all turned out great and the amount of feedback I received was so satisfying.
4. My hobby which is baking turned to a small business with the help of these two creative girls —my cousin and my sister.
5. Guess I’m not a sad fan anymore ‘coz my favorite blogger Camie Juan noticed me twice!!!
6. After a long time of waiting for our schedules to meet, finally I had the chance to have a dinner with my squad again.
7. Appreciation for Dark Blue and Emerald Green
8. Planned about “something fun” this summer with my besties.
What’s been making you happy lately?