What a great and delicious way to post my first blog entry for 2019! I’ve been so very busy for the past months that I don’t have the time to draft and edit my blog entries. So here’s a little something for you. A sweet treat made to satisfy your cookie cravings!
I’m utterly obsessed with its chewiness on the inside because of the almond flour that I added and a bit of crunchiness on the outside. Melting the butter adds a hint of nuttiness to its flavour.
I used Gluten-Free flour of Namaste. Make sure that the Gluten-Free flour you are using has the Xanthan Gum in the ingredients list. You can substitute it with All-Purpose flour if you don’t want to use Gluten-Free flour.
This is another easy treat to make since it only calls for basic ingredients. Perfect for munching for a review session or chitchat time with your loved ones.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, almond flour, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, stir the butter until melted.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the melted butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Mix to medium speed. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough on a baking paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden on the sides for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove on the oven. Place on a rack to cool.
- Enjoy eating! 😋