How are you, my lovely readers? 🌸 My team and I have been working on with our thesis revision and finally done with the first one. That counts as one of my little accomplishments this month hehe. Anyway, I want to share with you what I feel since this blog is my outlet when I need to say something lol.
You know guys, I had this sudden feeling of demotivation. These past few months are quite tough for me and I need to vent out a bit and spill my sentiments. The pressure of my major subjects are getting into my nerves. My spare time that I have set aside to write and edit for my blog have been occupied by my academic responsibilities. I’m swamped by school works lately. I’m doing extra effort because this year is not a joke. I’ll do everything within my capabilities to make this year memorable because something big is bound to happen. But there’s something in me that makes me demotivated.
Have you ever felt being so excited to perform the thing that you plan to work on for the day but all at once, after hours of doing it, your body and mind does not want to continue it anymore and so you left it unfinished? Or you’re trying to finish stuff but on a spur of moment, you lose the enthusiasm to do it but you’re still making an effort for it because you’re really obliged to fulfill it. And then after, all you want to do is lay on the couch, watch Netflix all day and snack on buckets of buttered popcorn nonstop lol. I regularly have plenty of things to do on my mind deeming when will I start each of them without procrastinating.
I need to halt this bad habit ’cause this will lead me to naught. So I started off this week extra productive and I did finish enough things that I really need to do and yup I’m quite a bit pleased. Now, I cleared the weekly planner that I left unfinished last month and down with a new one this week. Hopefully, I’ll be still vigorous like this until the semester ends haha.
SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HELP ME TO START THE DAY AND LESSEN DEMOTIVATION:
- Having a full 8 hours of sleep
- Say a morning prayer
- Make a chant that will motivate yourself e.g “This day will be mine” or “I am strong and beautiful. I can do this”.
- Drink fresh juices like reviving broccoli and cucumber juice –– I don’t add sugar on it.
- Create a morning playlist for you to listen and start your vibe for the day.
- Stretch if you can’t do full exercise.
- I have this app called Inspiration. This updates me daily bible verse to read and to be inspired for the whole day.
- Make a checklist for the day
- Allow yourself to breathe and reward yourself after achieving the to-do lists.
Here’s a photo of me satisfying my Samgyupsal Cravings! 😋
Thank you for reading. 🙂 It’s already late here so I’m gonna take a shower now and do my skincare routine! See you in my next post! 💓