Daydreaming of going to your favorite coffee shop to grab some Cinnamon Rolls? I feel you dear! Sipping your favorite Iced Latte in the afternoon plus munching on yummy Cinnamon Rolls while chilling is the best feeling ever during siesta time. But because of this scorching hot weather, it’s lazying to go out and just watch Netflix instead.
Worry no more! I found this easy recipe to satisfy your cravings! It only needs some simple ingredients and the result was fluffy and soft rolls that your taste buds will definitely scream for more.
By the way, I can’t find the other pair of my dough hook so I used the other mixing hook. I included guide pictures below. Let’s get rollin’! 😀
1. Set aside the 1/2 cup of flour to be used later. In a medium bowl, whisk together the 2 1/4 flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, put the butter, water, and milk and melt them in the microwave.
3. Pour the butter mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Turn the mixer onto medium speed and mix them together
6. Add the egg and mix again on medium speed.
7. Add the reserved flour to make a soft dough.
8. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for about 3 minutes. Place in a bowl greased lightly with olive oil and let rest for about 10 minutes.
9. After 10 minutes, roll the dough and spread the butter on top. You can add more butter if you want.
10. Mix the cinnamon powder and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle them all over the dough.
11. Roll the dough tightly and cut into 12-13 pieces.
12. Put the rolls in a springform pan and leave them in a warm place for about 1 hr and 30 mins to rise.
13. When the rolls have already doubled in size, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). I used halogen oven so I reduced the temperature to 170°C. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
14. For the glaze, mix together the confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, milk, and coffee. Before serving, pour the glaze on top of the cinnamon while it’s hot.
Best enjoyed with a cup of coffee or iced latte!
Bon appétit! 😜