Making various Halloween finger foods are actually part of my journal plan for my blog post before the month of October ends but I forgot to buy the things needed when we visited the grocery huhu 😦 since I don’t have the time to shop for some ingredients, I found this super easy finger food snack that you can share with your friends and family for the last minute Halloween fancy snack.
This recipe calls only for these simple ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen/pantry.
4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Be careful I find this step a little bit tricky.
2. Slip out yolks and mash.
3. Mix in the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
4. Cut the whole olive in half.
5. Put one half on mashed yolk for the spider’s body.
6. Thinly slice the other half for the spider’s legs. Put three legs on each side.
A delicious snack to bring in spooky fun Halloween parties and I’m sure kids will love this yummy creative deviled-eggs. Try this recipe now that your family will absolutely enjoy! ❤️
Thank you so much for reading and Happy Halloween!