Things that have been making me happy lately…
- Good Books – when I do have spare time, I always find a way to read books that can motivate my mood to write for my blog and also to feel inspired. 🙂 Romance is my favorite genre so I will share my top 6 novels.
- TELL ME THREE THINGS by Julie Buxbaum
- TO ALL THE BOYS I LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han
- P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han
- ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
- THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY by Jenny Han
- AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES by John Green
- Coffee – my best friend and my lover hahaha 😉 You will never go wrong with this I promise!
- Comfy Couch – and cuddly bears!
- A nice person to hangout with – for clean fun and easy going conversations about random stuffs and life. 😛
- Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Scented Candle – oh my gosh! I’ll definitely buy this again
- Tanner Mata – he’s making me happy and i don’t know why hahaha
- Accepted as one of APEX Exemplars – E Pluribus Unum!
- Taking short social media detox
- More me time in our uni
Trying to be active as possible here. Can’t wait to post more of my experiences! 🙂